Thursday, August 18, 2005

A Very Funny Encounter

I'm interupting the description of neighbors to give you this funny story. One of Patti's sons, he's like 9 or 10 years old, had a friend over. They were riding their bicycles. The 5 year old boy that lives next door to me was outside but he could not leave his yard because his grandparents were babysitting. They were teasing him because he couldn't play with them. One thing to remember is that Patti's sons are both very small for their ages.

Finally, the 5 year old calls Patti's son a girl. The kid snaps. He starts screaming "I am not a girl, I am not a girl. I have a dirtbike, girls don't have dirtbikes!" He's screaming this over and over. All the while, the 5 year old is saying "girly girl, girly girl" over and over. Finally Patti came out and called her son and his friend to come home.

That left me hysterically laughing while cooking dinner on the grill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter